Thoughts from my head space

Previously known as Moree natter but seeing as I don't reside there anymore this is a more appropriate title.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Home again


Hi all

This fantastic place is Sawn Rocks about an hour from here, near Narrabri. The formation looks like giant organ pipes and the surrounding area is quite beautiful.

Got back here Wednesday night after the worst flight I've ever been on. We had an aborted landing and one very rough sucessful landing at Narrabri and after circling Moree airport three times at different heights while the pilot decided whether we would land or go to Tamworth we got home at 8.45. Not being a good flyer I was grateful to have my son onboard to grip tightly. I don't know if he felt the same way though. My back and front yards are like mini lakes and my husband's car is bogged in the backyard.

I have downloaded the Photo Story 3 software and the free version of Acid Express. This version of the music program is confusing me a little but with trial and error I hope to master it!?

I will be on leave next week so until I return I wish you all well and to those in flooded areas dry feet and homes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home